Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Too Much

There are four people from different counties on the Petronas Twin Towers.

One is Japanese, one is French, one is Malaysian, and one is Indonesian.

They all want to throw something off the building that they have a lot of in their country.

The Japanese guy goes first.

He throws off sushi.

There is a lot of sushi in my country.

Next is the French guy.

He throws off a condom - There is too much love in my country.

Next is the Indonesian.

He throws off a flower.

There are too many disasters in my country - I hope the people who died in disasters will be in peace.

Next goes the Malaysian.

He looks around him and picks the Indonesian up and throws him of the building and says - There are too many Indonesians in my country.

No comments:

Post a Comment